Changes in Release 0.855 (2023/06/11)
- There is a new sign-up page at https://console.xplicittrust.com/#/signup.
- Here we offer all currently supported authentication methods for selection.
- Once selected and successfully authenticated, we will create a tenant with that authentication method registered.
- All users of a tenant created in this way must authenticate with the selected authentication method.
Strict Rule Enforcement
- On the tenant Settings page we now offer a new option Strict Role Enforcement.
- Only Azure and BareID tenants have this option.
- When enabled, it restricts authentication to users who have an explicitly assigned XplicitTrust Network Access application user role in the Azure or BareID directory.
- In addition to successful authentication, the Policies that determine what asset a user is granted access to apply.
- Fixed: a rare race condition where some individual peers would not get a relay connection between each other.
- Relay: more debug output and traffic counters for relayed connections to better understand some relay issues.
- We now list the IdP directory object ID of Users and User Groups in the detail view of the objects.