Changes in Release 0.835 (2023/01/22)
- Administrators can now fixate the listen port for Assets when the connection classification detects problematic NAT that prevents peer-to-peer tunnels. This allows configuring port forwarding NAT/Router to optimize connectivity.
- Continue button on the login page now gets automatically selected, thus pressing enter twice during login works properly
- Accessing the Insight view of a Client Policy now also works in Partner console as expected
- Linux agent now also resolves the DNS Names
- Virtual Assets now also support configuration of multiple DNS Names. The former Name field has been migrated to DNS Names.
- In Asset to asset peerings the DNS Names of the Accessible Assets are available to the Authorized Assets, but not the other way around.
- Creating an Asset with xtna-util now also creates an event
- Partner entering or leaving a tenat now shows the name of the tenant selected
- Azure Group synchronization now works properly
- In the tray icon of the windows asset the Authorized Assets are no longer shown