XplicitTrust Network Access
XplicitTrust Network Access is a next-generation VPN network that automatically creates tunnels between devices, anywhere. Without the need to configure or upgrade your firewalls.
Unlike traditional VPNs, which usually terminate tunnels at the firewall / network perimeter, XplicitTrust tunnels span all the way to the desired target device(s).
You can precisely control who can see and connect to which machine, through single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and access control policies.
No more need for VPN gateways, complex firewall rules, network segmentation via subnets / VLANs, VPN client configuration files, and unreliable VPN clients.
Follow the Quick Start Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Our customers use XplicitTrust Network Access in a variety of scenarios. Here's a partial list to give you an idea:
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for any application
- Distributed scalable VPN
- GDPR-compliant network access
- Identity-based micro-segmentation for any network
- Secure remote maintenance access for third-party technicians
- Windows Terminal Server access from anywhere
- Secure remote desktop access
- Secure operation of on-premise Microsoft Exchange servers
- Remote operation of machines and vehicles (e.g. forklifts)
- Secure maintenance access to equipment deployed on customer premises
- Secure access to CRM and ERP systems
- Seal off un-patchable systems like certified medical devices and unmaintained legacy software