XplicitTrust Network Access
XplicitTrust Network Access is a next-generation VPN network that automatically creates tunnels between devices, anywhere. Without the need to configure or upgrade your firewalls.
Unlike traditional VPNs, which usually terminate tunnels at the firewall / network perimeter, XplicitTrust tunnels span all the way to the desired target device(s).
You can precisely control who can see and connect to which machine, through single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and access control policies.
No more need for VPN gateways, complex firewall rules, network segmentation via subnets / VLANs, VPN client configuration files, and unreliable VPN clients.
Install the XplicitTrust Agent on at least one asset and one or more clients to get started.
Follow the Quick Start Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Our customers use XplicitTrust Network Access in a variety of scenarios. Here's a partial list to give you an idea:
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for any application
- Distributed scalable VPN
- GDPR-compliant network access
- Identity-based micro-segmentation for any network
- Secure remote maintenance access for third-party technicians
- Windows Terminal Server access from anywhere
- Secure remote desktop access
- Secure operation of on-premise Microsoft Exchange servers
- Remote operation of machines and vehicles (e.g. forklifts)
- Secure maintenance access to equipment deployed on customer premises
- Secure access to CRM and ERP systems
- Seal off un-patchable systems like certified medical devices and unmaintained legacy software