Changes in Release 0.843 (2023/03/19)
- For better general performance we now default to an MTU of 1280.
- The MTU can be configured using our API but not yet in the Management Console.
- Management Console and Partner Portal will support MTU configuration in the next release.
- Removing of services from Virtual Assets now works as expected.
- Diagnostics now also show the Tunnel IP and the City.
- Dashboard now refreshes the Connections properly.
- Refresh Token is stored in the agent across restarts, resulting in fewer authentication requests.